Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently Linky Party


For the first time, I'm linking up with Farley and her Currently link up! From the first day that I started following my Blog Friends, I've loved reading their posts and wanted to participate - but have never have! So, as they say,  here goes!!!


Listening - I'm listening to "Diamonds Are Forever" the Bond Marathon on one of the movie channels.  For some reason I have always loved the Bond films! (Is it too strange if I say I love all of the Godfather movies, too???). I don't really have a favorite Bond, but I have to say that Daniel Craig is at the top since the release of Skyfall...great movie!

Loving - The lazy morning and my cup of coffee...

Thinking - I really wish I had gone to the grocery store on Saturday, but it was the first day of football season...couldn't miss College Gameday!  Can't wait until the Noles play tonight!

Wanting - Another long weekend!!

Needing - Farley's laundry and lesson plan fairy!

For me: 
1.  Get back on my fitness program. I let it slide during the summer..  
2.  Read for enjoyment!  I've spent the summer reading up on Common Core!
3.  More personal time!!



6 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the fitness program, and the lesson plan fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your goals, Laurie!!!! And, the Lesson Plan Fairy!!!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good James Bond. And can't we all use a fitness program?

    I love your blog name and header. I'll be back. I'm a school teacher librarian so I <3 books and tech! And my favorite books are actually for the older kiddos. Not that I don't love picture, too, but you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. O... This year brings me back in the classroom for the first time in about 10 years. MANY changes!! One that I am enjoying is blogging. It's all new to me!! I've gotten so many ideas from so many teachers across the nation and world! I only hope that I can get better at posting....

      Delete
  4. When you figure out the "more personal time" trick, let me know! I could use that myself.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading "lazy morning" and "cup of coffee" is just cruel after a long Tuesday! ; )

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete